Guide to the New BC Family Law Act
An introduction to the new BC Family Law Act in effect March 18, 2013. Includes information about:
- family law language changes,
- making agreements to stay out of court,
- dispute resolution,
- parenting arrangements,
- child and spousal support,
- dividing property and debt,
- family law protection orders, and
- moving with children.
The Chinese (traditional and simplified), English, and French versions are available online only.
See also: Family Law in BC: Quick Reference Tool, which introduces the basics of family law under the Family Law Act.
Read this publication in...
Order from Crown Publications in...
Notice: Undefined variable: englishbutton_crown in C:\inetpub\lss\publications\pub.php on line 166